Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Code violations, including storage of gasoline outside?

Stormin Mormon wrote:

I woulda considered divorce. After all, what good is a wife who doesn't
communicate directly? Gee whiz, can't you two talk to each other? What's the
sense of staying married?

Hope he threw out your relatively useless cosmetics, hair brushes, and scrap
books.

Storm, he isn't too badly abused. I talked until I was blue in the
face. Neighbors complained to ME, so
that made it more of an issue. He is a real pack rat, not just a guy
with a lot of "stuff" )

I talked 'til I was blue in the face about his lousy diet, and he didn't
listen
to that, either, until he got his stent. Now he behaves )