Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default My brothers Utube

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:00:00 -0700, "Comcast Newsgroups"
wrote:

Very nice, I too don't have that kind of patience. Nice music
too.......Ralph

Thanks, Ralph...

I had some good news the other day... I sent him an email congratulating him on
his hits and asked when he would do another one..
He really surprised me when he said "Not for a while, I'm feeling better now
that they're doing the chemo and spending some time in the shop again"..

Big surprise because most of the folks that I've known that had chemo felt
really bad during it, and felt better gradually months after the treatments..

"mac davis" wrote in message
.. .
My brother has posted a slide show of a segmented bowl on Utube and would
appreciate some hits if anyone has the time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2dGg4GAXY

I don't have near enough patience to do this segmented stuff, but I sure
admire
the skill and patience involved..

Part of his email to me: (he has cancer and can't work in the shop during
chemo)

Lately I am not able to work in the shop, so I'm having fun with my
pictures and
I have built my first you tube video.

Any comments would certainly be appreciated.

And because you tube keeps score, the more people who look at it increase
the
viewing score, and then even more people will look at it because it's a
popular
video.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing