Ernie Jurick

Default Gorilla Glue

"Gary Dean" wrote in message
I have just bought and used my first bottle of Gorilla Glue. OK, I know I
should have worn gloves - the instructions on the bottle tells me so, but
who ever reads or takes notice of wimpish things like instructions.

The glue is fabulous: gives plenty of cramp-up time; as strong, if not
stronger than any glue I have ever used; when dry, cleans up like a dream.
But how do you get the *%$!!Łg stuff off your hands? I've tried water,
turps, white spirit, surgical spirit, meths, detergent, pumice stone and

80
grit sandpaper. What do you use to clean up your glue brushes?

From the Gorilla Glue Web site:
"How do I get it off my hands?"
"Within a couple of minutes of getting the glue on your hands, wash it off
with soap, water and a scrub pad, or use a pumice hand cleaner. Once it's
dried on your hands, though, you will most likely have to wait for it to
wear off in a few days. We recommend the use of latex or rubber gloves while
doing your glue-up or using a disposable acid brush to prevent it from
staining your hands. There is no known solvent for Gorilla Glue once it's
cured." http://www.gorillaglue.com/faqs/
-- Ernie