Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default HVLP spray nozzles getting clogged up

Brent wrote:

Hey Guys

I had a mnor issue with an HVLP gun where i think i set the paint in
it to be too thick and as such i clogged up 3 of the 8 little nozzles
on the gun the tiny litttle ones near the central nozzle of an hvlp

How on earth do i get those cleaned or what is thin enough to get in
there? the holes are absolutely tiny sloshing the nozzle in laquesr
thinner didnt help me any nor did burying it in mineral spirits

Any ideas?

Lots of solvent and...

Tiny wire file from a welding torch cleaning kit.

Or a resistor lead...

Just need something to break it loose and flush it out.

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

Now just why the HELL do I have to press 1 for English?
John Wayne