mat

Default Unisaw quality

I bet if you treated your women like your tools you'd still have the first
wife. Or maybe that would be a bad thing, tools seldom get stretch marks
and saggy boobs, or go through menapause. Maybe your need to start dating
the snap-on girls... I'll stop here

"Sir Edgar" wrote in message
Barry wrote:
Group: rec.woodworking Date: Sat, Jul 12, 2003, 12:04pm (EDT+4) From:
Keep it in the kyou
(B a r r y B u r k e J r .)
snip
Dare I suggest that other tools can develop a soul?
I've had excellent results for 6 years with my Jet contractor saw.
Although we've had some ups and downs, she's never bitten me. When I'm
out pursuing other things, she patiently and quietly waits for my
return.
I can't help but wonder if she'd be sad and despondent if I moved on to
a Unisaw or PM66.
I have a similar relationship with my cordless drill. I swear I can see
it wriggling like a puppy when I'm reaching for it. G
Barry
Yes, I believe that tools have souls. I have some that I bought 50 years
ago and they have been with me through thick and thin, including four
marriages and divorces. I have only to pick up one of my "children" and
feel the bond between us. As Benny Hill used to say, "It is true I tell
you". Peace ~ Sir Edgar
רררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררררר