Posted to alt.home.repair,free.uk.diy.home
John John is offline

Default strong tissue blocking sewer pipes

"Clot" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"johngood_____" wrote in message
Normally toilet tissue will completely break apart after being in
water for a short period of time. But these so called 'moist toilet
tissues' now for sale in some supermarkets do not dissolve at all.

Will the sewerage system in north London U.K., deal with these
Strong type moist tissues o.k., or is there likely to be trouble
with blocked pipes, etc?

Next turd passing pushes them out of the way like a battering ram.

You'd be so lucky - or similar lyrics!

To the OP, what is the brand, are they advertised? I'm worried that SWMBOd
might be guilible enough! Maybe I'd ought to accompany her to Tosca this
weekend!

Wow that's the name of my cat (Tosca).

Cheers

John