Silvan

Default Want to surprise my husband with a belt sander, but WHICH ONE???

Ernie Jurick wrote:

I third it. Tools to guys are like clothes to women: the chances of
hitting on the perfect choice are almost zero.

Hmmm... My wife always fawns all over my taste in clothes. The first
couple years, I told her to lay away what she wanted, and I'd pay for it.
Now I do the shopping myself, and she wears my stuff all the time, and
brags "my husband picked this out for me."

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
Confirmed post number: 16422 Approximate word count: 1642200