Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Making your phone ring

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 00:56:28 -0400, mm
wrote:

[snip]

I give Google as little information as possible, and never keep
cookies for them.

I do allow cookies in almost all cases.

I allow them too, after finding out how little works if you block
cookies. I just have the browser delete them all on exit.

I went to buy something from Amazon and when I went to check out,
there were two things there from months ago, when I was just pricing
things or trying to find out how much shipping costs.

it's a good think I looked at the screen and didn't just pay for
everything. I had 3 or one thing I could at most use one of.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
please ignore it. If you don't know how to
ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
demonstrate."