Posted to alt.home.repair
EXT EXT is offline

Default Basement Sink with SaniShower pump.

Don't you still need provisions to install a vent for the pump system just
like a sewage pump requires.

"willshak" wrote in message
I'm planning to put in a wash sink in my below ground basement (it will
empty into a drywell, so unfortunately, no toilet).
I'm looking at the SaniShower pump to pump the waste up to the 4" waste
and vent stack for the kitchen sink above.
http://www.needplumbingsupplies.com/...e&NpsRfrMfg=10
or: http://tinyurl.com/3adbus
The cleanout for the waste water pipe is about 4.5' from the basement
floor and that is where the vent ends and the waste pipe goes to the
drywell, so the waste from the sink has to be above the cleanout. There
already is is a 2" tap into that 4" waste pipe for the water softener
flush water.
Has anyone used this pump, or something similar, and if so, how well does
it work?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY