Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_3_] mac davis[_3_] is offline

Default The plate

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:54:34 -0700 (PDT), CJ wrote:

JD is my teacher and he showed me this group today and I would just
like to thank all of you for your comments on the plate that I did. I
really appreciate it. I have just joined this group to hopefully learn
more about the canvas I use. Thank you once again for all of your
comments they mean a lot.

Welcome, Mary...

My wife does pyrography and sells at shows and when I showed her the picture of
your fish she was blown away!

You're very good and will get better with experience... you've already got a
great teacher who cares about his students..

I'd suggest subscribing to the
alt.binaries.pictures. woodworking
if you haven't yet..

Lots of inspiring pictures there, and hopefully more of your work!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing