dave

Default 3-D Design Software

"Roger Mills" wrote in message ...
There are often questions in this NG about 3-D design software for various
purposes.

If anyone is interested, there is a fully functional version of TurboCAD 7.1
on the cover disk of the December (yes I know!) edition of PC Plus magazine,
which is now available.

As far as I know, this is general purpose design software, and is not aimed
at any particular area - such as house design or mechanical engineering -
although it can, of course be used for these things and many more.

Like all CAD software, it is likely to have a steep learning curve - but
with the winter evenings coming on, I thought some people might be
interested in having a go.

Roger

Thanks for the tip. I am looking for some software to plan floor areas
and to plan an extension. I used IMSI floorplan v2 but no longer works
with my operating system ( windows NT ). 3d not necessary. there are
loads of yank programmes but sizes of bathroom units etc are way out
so not useful. Any recommondations ?