Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default Making your phone ring

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:54:54 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:34:54 -0400, Don Wiss
wrote:

When I'm traveling I cut myself completely off. No telephone calls. No
e-mail. The only electronics I carry is my camera.

I do leave an itinerary behind. So if something important happens, e.g. a
death in the family, I can be reached.

I agree. A vacation is to get away.

BTW if someone did die and they couldn't tell you right away what
would happen? They wouldn't still be dead when you got home?

Maybe it has something to do with the way they say 'death' all the
time but act like they consider it not to be real (after all, "life
after death" is a contradiction when you accept the reality of death).
--
"God was invented by man for a reason, that
reason is no longer applicable."