Posted to sci.electronics.repair
GregS[_3_] GregS[_3_] is offline

Default sci.electronics.repair Spam.

In article , UCLAN wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:

We discussed all this last week. O.E. has perfectly adequate tools for
rejecting these postings either on a per mail basis, or by sender, or by
sending host. All that's needed is a little lateral thinking on what to put
in the filter. The O.E. "Message Rules" can be set to filter on subject or
sender, and there is no fundamental limit on how many parameters are put
into the filter. My sci.electronics.repair is not troubled by the spam.
Others also suggested alternative solutions using third party software such
as News Proxy, but the O.E. message rules are simple to implement, and work
just fine to stop the problem.

I just delete anything coming from Gmail.

Well I sent out a bunch of apam to http://www.seriouswholesale.com/

greg