Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Mounting Sheet Metal?

On Mar 26, 8:14*am, Dan R wrote:
Hi, so I just moved into a new place (leased, not owned), and I have a
slight problem... *the refridgerator isn't magnetic, and I have a lot
of magnetic spice containers that I was going to put there. *So I
bought a piece of sheet metal that the magnets do stick to.

I want to mount it to the piece of wallboard on the side of the
refridgerator.

What's the best way to mount it? *Just drill holes in the corners and
use some short drywall screws? *or is there a better way?

I never saw a non metal fridge with wallboard. Dont drill unless you
know where all the freon and electric wires go, and you dont. Plus its
not your frige.