Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default bandwidth

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Vaughn Simon" wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
. ..

Am I the only one that still uses OE?

Nope. Blocking a sender in OE is a 10 second job. Both TMT and Cliff have
had a secure place on by blocked list for years now. Just take a moment to
learn how to use what you've got. Reading rcm is normally an enjoyable
experience for me because there is simply no need to suffer trolls.

Vaughn

I never could figure out what all the complaining was about, Is OE not "cool"
enough? It seems to do a great job for me.

It's an After-the-fact knock off of Netscape (Mozilla).

Richard
--
(remove the X to email)

It's never too late to be the person you might have been.
George Elliot