David Hall

Default wood hobby shop

Try woodcraft.

HTH

No, theWoodcraft in Pittsburgh (at Robinson Towne Center Rt. 60 out near the
airport) does not have a shop like the one in Parkersbug WV. Although I have
not checked around fully, I know of no School Districts in the Pittsburgh area
that open their shops to the public or even have adult classes. I am the
Business Manager for one of the larger School Districts in the area and have
mentioned this possibility to people I know in several area Districts. None do
it or know of anyone else doing it, including at least the western and northern
area Vo-Tech schools. If you find something local, please let me know. I
haven't even found any woodworking clubs around here (although I think there is
a club somehere out RT. 28 past Fox Chapel). Being ex-military, you might want
to check with the air force base at Pittsburgh International or the army
Reserve base which is also on the airport property (Rt. 60 in Moom Township).

Dave Hall