HarryM

Default Check your woodworking library

He [De Cristoforo] can often be found on alt.coffee. harrym

"spearfox" wrote in message
I became interested in woodworking author R.J. Cristoforo. I noticed that

he
has several books over the years covering lots of subjects. Some of the
books are no longer available. My local library does not have any of his
books. I was thinking of asking the local library to purchase some of his
books.

My questions to the group a
Is this author a worthwhile "read"?
Could anyone recommend certain books by him?

My main interest were some of his books pertaining to jigs and fixtures,

but
while researching his name I found he is involved in tools, toys,
housebuilding and a wide assortment of wood related subjects.

P.S. The family went to the R-us toy store this weekend. The kids tried to
load the basket with books and had to be pried away from the area. The

books
were science, reference and learning type books. It was a little freaky

but
made me proud.