Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default bandwidth

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Maxwell Lol wrote:

Rex writes:

Well, between Cliff and TMT, the signal/noise ratio here has exceeded
the value of the sparse metalworking content provided. My newsreader
doesn't have decent filtering and I'm loathe to add another add-on to
the overhead.

Thunderbird is a mail program, and not really a news reader.
Using a real news reader isn't an "add-on". It's a replacement.

Killfiles can be fast and painless.

I like the newsreader in Netscape 4.78. I've used it since it first
came out.

I used that one for years. Still do on my '98 laptop.

But 7.2 is worth the effort for an upgrade.

Richard

--

(remove the X to email)

It's never too late to be the person you might have been.
George Elliot