Posted to sci.electronics.repair
jakdedert jakdedert is offline

Default Heathkit parts

me wrote:
Heath Part # 443-601

Dude...give us some context. First off, if you're asking for help, then
it's assumed you've exhausted all the normal channels. As someone
pointed out, there's hundreds of resources on the web. Have you checked
those?

Second, what the hell is a 443-601, anyway? Believe me when I say that
nobody's gonna dig through manuals and download schematics just to see
if they have the particular piece of gear--among the many thousands of
models Heath produced--which has the particular part you need. They (or
even I) may have it in a piece of salvage gear. I'm not going to spend
hours (or even minutes) to check. Even listing the model number of that
particular piece of gear would increase your chances that someone has
it, and might not need it...context.

Lastly, quoting a bit of the original post helps immensely in following
the context of the thread.

You're asking for someone's time. Expend a little of your own...or not.

jak