Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default bandwidth

Rex wrote:

Well, between Cliff and TMT, the signal/noise ratio here has exceeded
the value of the sparse metalworking content provided. My newsreader
doesn't have decent filtering and I'm loathe to add another add-on to
the overhead.

I don't have time to pick through 800 posts a day to find a few gems, or
an unsuspecting newbie needing some help..
I guess I'll go back to Practical Machinist for a while.

My version of Thunderbird has 'message filters' under 'tools' and
'create filter from message' under 'message' at the top of the page.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html