Nova

Default Fastening a sacrifical piece of wood to TS fence

Christian Lair wrote:

No T slot. Its an el cheapo craftsman. Its got 3 3/16 holes in the fence.
My intention isn't to leave the wood there all the time, just when I need
to run the blade very close to the fence. I might just sink a bolt into the
wood so that it doesn't stick out and use a wing nut on the backside to
make removal easy.

Place the sacrificial fence against the fence and run wood screws through the
fence into the back side of the sacrificial fence. If the fence is like the
one I had on my old Craftsman saw the holes are "keyholes" for easy removal.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA