Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Questioning faucet install charges

On Mar 24, 6:09*pm, Bubba wrote:
On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:14:50 -0500, "S. Barker"

wrote:
I've got 5 rental houses all which are about 100 years old. *You don't have
to tell me about real world. *3 of them i've rewired myself and 2 have been
replumbed. *I've NEVER taken more than an hour to install cutoffs and a new
faucet. *I'd dare someone to show me one I'd take more than an hour and a
half on.

Hmmmm. Your story gets interesting now. You have 5 rentals which it
appears you are quite versed in doing plumbing repairs including shut
offs, wiring, etc.............HOWEVER, you leave your poor old mom to
the wolves of the plumbing industry to "rape" her through the
pocketbook.
What kind of sun-of-a-bitch son are you? You wont save your mom a few
bucks and go put in a simple 1 hr faucet (as you say) but you will but
it for her (online with her money, Im sure) and then leave her to deal
with the contractors. You are one sorry excuse for a human.

Also, the price of gas has no bearing on this thread.

Nothing you say? What the hell do you think happens to the price of
almost everything when the price of gasoline keeps going up?
Think real hard.
Bubba

"Bubba" wrote in message
.. .

Obviously you and Tony Hwang dont have a clue. Maybe get out in the
world once in a while and look at the price of things lately. Have you
noticed gasoline is well above $3.00 a gallon? No, I didnt think so.
Start your own service/installation business and come back here in 6
months and tell me how well you ARENT doing charging $40hr.
Bubba- Hide quoted text -

This should be fun to watch...

Steve Kraus asked about the cost of his Mom's faucet installation.

S. Barker said he has 5 rental units.

Bubba called S. Barker a "sun-of-a-bitch son" and "one sorry excuse
for a human".

Stay tuned...