Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,soc.culture.usa,comp.dcom.xdsl
Rich Greenberg Rich Greenberg is offline

Default EMBARQ DSL - is this considered a "normal" deal? Experiences with EMBARQ DSL?

In article ,
Tomes wrote:

Dunno if this is still relevant but I just subscribed to this NG and found
this post....

I have Embarq. The only problem that I have with them is that they do not
support Usenet. Not at all. I had to go find this motzarella.org to use.

Thats one problem. Another is that they do not have any facilities for
dialup for backup when DSL is down or you are traveling.

--
Rich Greenberg N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 239 543 1353
Canines:Val, Red, Shasta & Casey (RIP), Red & Zero, Siberians Owner:Chinook-L