Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Questioning faucet install charges - OT

"Dan Espen" wrote in message
"JoeSpareBedroom" writes:

"Molly Brown" wrote in message

Quite frankly what you folks *should* complain about are the high costs
associated with oil production executives. Why or how would anyone in a
years' time be worth millions of dollars is beyond me. [Figure there's
2,000
working hours at best in a year, for a CEO to earn millions a year.] But
it's easier to bitch about a hard working plumber who not only has a
shop
support but a family as well.

--
Zyp- Hide quoted text -

That's exactly why I don't own any stocks. As for using gasoline, I
wouldn't even go out if I didn't have to go to work.

=======================

What does owning stocks have to do with the fact that some CEOs make
outrageous salaries?

In my opinion, a lot.

I own some stocks, and one of the criteria I use
is "what do they pay the CEO".

A stock I would not buy for that reason Comcast.

A company that passes the test LIFC.

Sure there are lots of other more important issues
but CEO pay reflects how the company feels about it's
share holders.

OK, but she said she owns NONE, as if to say that all public companies have
overpaid CEOs. That's obviously false.