Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen Dan Espen is offline

Default Questioning faucet install charges - OT

"JoeSpareBedroom" writes:

"Molly Brown" wrote in message

Quite frankly what you folks *should* complain about are the high costs
associated with oil production executives. Why or how would anyone in a
years' time be worth millions of dollars is beyond me. [Figure there's
2,000
working hours at best in a year, for a CEO to earn millions a year.] But
it's easier to bitch about a hard working plumber who not only has a shop
support but a family as well.

--
Zyp- Hide quoted text -

That's exactly why I don't own any stocks. As for using gasoline, I
wouldn't even go out if I didn't have to go to work.

=======================

What does owning stocks have to do with the fact that some CEOs make
outrageous salaries?

In my opinion, a lot.

I own some stocks, and one of the criteria I use
is "what do they pay the CEO".

A stock I would not buy for that reason Comcast.

A company that passes the test LIFC.

Sure there are lots of other more important issues
but CEO pay reflects how the company feels about it's
share holders.