Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Terrible TWO's

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:10:59 -0700, " Frank"
wrote:

Gee..........you followed two-year olds every moment of the day? You
must have had
servants to do the cleaning, cooking, laundry, etc )

No, all you need is one super housewife.

-snip-

Well- a mediocre househusband can do it too.g

Especially if he really believes that the better we do for those first
5 yrs, the easier the next 15 will be. And it worked, too, BTW. Mine
are 21 & 20 and I'm quite proud of the way they turned out.

At two there is *no* substitute for constant supervision.

Jim