Chris Merrill

Default Bosch jigsaw accessories?

James Froelich wrote:
Also, now that I have such a fine tool, I would like to put it to more than
the occasional use. Any ideas or thoughts of a good project where I can
learn to use it to its full potential?

I bought one recently, also. My circular saw has not moved since. The
Bosch is soooo much quieter...and with a cutting guide it is just as
accurate as a circular saw with a cutting guide.

I had not considered a circle-cutting guide...since my router has one...but
I think it might be considerably easier to take the first pass on the jigsaw
and use the router for cleanup, if needed. Building one would be pretty
trivial...it would not be too different from a router circle-jig.

Chris Merrill

(remove the ZZZ to contact me)