Ed G

Default Deck Decision Help

Fellas (and ladies where applicable) please excuse my ignorance, but why
would you make the structure of your deck with pressure treated wood and
then use Ipe for the rest of the deck? Wouldn't this mean that in a few
years, you'll have to remove the deck to replace the pressure-treated
structure? Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I'd like to know before I
re-do my deck next year. Thanks in advance.

Ed

"Rick Chamberlain" wrote in message
snippage

Thanks in advance!
David

snip

David,

I built exactly the same deck. Used 1x4 and 1x6 Ipe for the decking, PT
for the structure, and WRC for the rail. I also had

snip

Good luck,
Rick