HarryM

Default Want to surprise my husband with a belt sander, but WHICH ONE???

I second this. I wouldn't want my wife to buy me a tool unless I specified
a brand and model, because every one feels different in use. And a belt
sander can be a bugger to use if it's not comfortable in your hands. The
stationary type [Grizzley] is the only type I have in my shop. I hate the
portable ones -- ruined too many projects with them. harrym

"CW" wrote in message
On the sewing newsgroups, men often come there saying that they want to

buy
their wife a new sewing machine. The usual advice (I agree) is to give her

card saying that it is good for one sewing machine then take her shopping

so
she can pick it out.

"Michelle in League City" wrote in message
om...
SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!