Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Questioning faucet install charges

On Mar 22, 10:50*pm, "S. Barker" wrote:
Well that's certainly up to you. *If you like the overtime and the extra
pay. * No one can force you to work over 40 a week. *I personally liked the
40 , so that's what i did.

steve

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

That's what I thought you meant. Now, let me think...I've been working
for well over 30 years...when was the last time I had a job that
required only 40 hours a week? Uh, that would be...never.

2000 hours a year...yeah, right.

Figure there's 2,000 working hours at best in a year, for a CEO to
earn millions a year.

Do you really think a CEO only works a 40 hour week? Do you think he
became a CEO by only working 40 hours a week?

I'm not saying that they are worth the money they make, but let's at
least be somewhat accurate. There aren't too many multi-million dollar
CEO's punching a 9-5 clock.