Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Questioning faucet install charges

On Mar 22, 3:55*pm, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:
"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

Not as hard to say as you think. Reread the OP's post. "I bought the
faucet online and Mom called a plumbing company to install it."

*read this part

Parts and labor are not broken out but the invoice says $336.00 for the
faucet installation and $146.00 for the shutoff valve installation.

If the labor was $336, yes it sure seems high.

Not sure why you're telling *me* to read that part.

Read this part:

"I bought the faucet online and Mom called a plumbing company to
install it."

The only parts supplied by the plumber were the shutoff and risers.
The cost of the faucet doesn't even enter into this discussion.