Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning solvent

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 22:40:09 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

Simple Green.

And Id give you 2 washers with pumps and heaters for free if you were
close by.

I am now living farther away from you. Was going to go to visit some
friends in San Diego the first of March, but a change of plans. Now, with
gas the way it is, don't know when we'll make that trip again, as now it is
350 miles farther round trip. Will let you know if I am going that way, and
maybe we can hook up.

Still need bar grating. I only have the short bed truck, and don't want to
pull a trailer all that way to visit friends. Might be able to find some
short pieces that will fit in my 6.5' bed. They can be up to nine feet
without a flag.

Let me know, and Ill see about snagging you some grating.

Gunner