Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Union productivity..... not!

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:37:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Hawke wrote:

You don't deserve the consideration, but because I'm a nice guy I'll

throw
you a bone

Doesnt that what Hawks Top throws him every night?

Gunner

Just like you popgunner.

Hawke

Hawke-----do you realize you're dueling while being unarmed?

You don't have a prayer of a chance against the likes of Gunner.

Harold

Hawkie is a 'Usenet pain slut'. He likes to be knocked down, kicked,
and violated over and over. If he didn't, he would find the appropriate
place for his ignorant crap.

--
aioe.org is home to cowards and terrorists

Add this line to your news proxy nfilter.dat file
* drop Path:*aioe.org!not-for-mail to drop all aioe.org traffic.

http://improve-usenet.org/index.html