Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Little boxes made of ticky tacky

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...
Still in the downstairs cloak, fitting a toilet roll holder. Dropped a
screw, rested my forearm on the lid of the WC to reach
down & get it & the piggin lid cracked in half! As thick as a fag
paper. Replaced it like for like from B&Q for £8.

There are two British Standards for WC lids. Only one includes the
requirement to support an externally applied weight.

Oh. I certainly didn't know that. I'm not touching another one thats for
sure!

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk