Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roof Leaking in Vinyl All Season Room

wrote in message
This was probably happening
before the all season room was built but not noticed. The builder has
been out twice to caulk seams in the roof, but now the builder is
starting to take the position that it's my problem to deal with, and
that they are done with the situation. Was I wrong to expect that
when I signed the construction contract that I would be given a water
tight room?

If the problem happened before the room was built, it is your problem, not
his. If he is part of the problem, different story.

If the lack of flashing is the problem, he probably should have taken steps
during construction to properly flash it. From your description and
statement that it may have been happening before I'm a bit unclear. Have
you talked to someone else, maybe a roofer if that is where the water is
originating?