LRod

Default New to St Augustine FL, any good wood sources?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:09:19 GMT, "Kennor"
wrote:

About 45 minutes or so south of you in Edgewater, there is Chipmunk
Hardwoods. It's out of a guys House/Shop, but he stocks quite a bit and is
reasonable for the area.
www.chipmunkhardwoods.com

Don't get him excited; 45 minutes only gets him (Dave) to Ormond Beach
where I live. Edgewater is another 20 minutes or so south of there.

But thanks for posting the answer, because I had been made aware of
Chipmunk once before (like before I bought the house in Ormond and
didn't need the information), but lost it and couldn't relocate it. I
now have the page bookmarked and I'll drive down for a visit one of
these days.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net