Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Boru Boru is offline

Default My brothers Utube

mac davis wrote:

My brother has posted a slide show of a segmented bowl on Utube and would
appreciate some hits if anyone has the time..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2dGg4GAXY

I don't have near enough patience to do this segmented stuff, but I sure
admire the skill and patience involved..

Part of his email to me: (he has cancer and can't work in the shop during
chemo)

Lately I am not able to work in the shop, so I’m having fun with my
pictures and I have built my first you tube video.

Any comments would certainly be appreciated.

And because you tube keeps score, the more people who look at it increase
the viewing score, and then even more people will look at it because it’s
a popular video.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Great job ! Patience is a must I think. All the best to your brother also.
--
Boru