Kennor

Default New to St Augustine FL, any good wood sources?

About 45 minutes or so south of you in Edgewater, there is Chipmunk
Hardwoods. It's out of a guys House/Shop, but he stocks quite a bit and is
reasonable for the area.
www.chipmunkhardwoods.com
I usually order out of state for larger quantities, but in a pinch he's
always been a good source.

"NuggetVille" wrote in message
om...
I just moved to St. Augustine, FL.
I never really feel at home in a city until I find a good supplier of

exotic
and regular s3s hardwood [or rough..]
[not to mention metal and plastic stuff used/new for jigs and such..]

I would appreciate any advise on [reasonably nearby] stores that sell to
consumers in smaller quantities and allow you to select your own boards.

I did find a neat source for hardware and stainless fasteners at a marine
store 'Sailors Exchange' on King st. [new and used boat scrapyard with

tons
of stainless and brass stuff..]

TIA, appreciate it.
Dave