Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Tam Tam is offline

Default Epoxy

"Esther & Fester Bestertester" wrote in message
obal.net...
If you have been letting it cure at room temperature, try about 15
minutes
at 160 F or so. It will get a lot harder.

Tam

Does it matter when the heat is applied? Right away? Or after it seems to
have cured as much as it is going to at room temp?

I have been waiting a few minutes until the epoxy is no longer runny. I turn
the oven on to 200, but turn it off before it reaches temperature. Have also
used a heat gun on something that was part of a large stationary object
(toilet). I haven't bothered, but this information should be available from
the manufacturer.

Tam