Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Failure of strap may have caused NY crane collapse

Randy wrote:

That does not matter, this is the United States, Lawyers are now
looking into the net worth and insurance policies of every person,
corporation and government entity involved. They will place blame
with the person or persons with the biggest bank roll. But just in
case they will also name everyone in the lawsuits that they can tie
into anyone involved in any way possible.

If you sold an oil filter that was used on the truck which delivered
that nylon strap to the job site expect to be sued.

Welcome to the big pockets theory. Something only a lawyer could come up
with.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller