Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default OT - Lead found in popular Hannah Montana items

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:30:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

While I'm sorry for the dumb kid, all I can think of is "Crap, there
goes the price of my sneakers again." Reebok Classic nylong
crosstrainers are the mainstay of my footwear today.

Have you looked for/bought any lately?

My local store where I had been getting them hasn't had them
for around a year now. I still have one decent pair, haven't
tried looking elsewhere yet. Decided to try a pair of Dr.
Scholl's Sport variety for now. Most of the stores like
Target and Kmart seem to just carry their cheapo house
brands now...

These look similar, but I didn't see the Classic Nylon
listed:

http://www.famousfootwear.com/produc...riant_id=65112

I couldn't find any links to the pair of Dr Scholl's I
bought. I'm waiting for a bit better weather before I start
using them. Still have too much gooey/wet/mud around may
area for new shoes ;-)

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b