Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Bond. James Bond.

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:17:24 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, NoOne
N Particular quickly quoth:

SNIPPAGE

Stock up! LVT is great stuff. (They were a really great deal before
Shrub's US dollar went into the dumpster.)

One of the reasons that I have to do this on the cheap is because of
that very reason. Last time I went to Rockler's was to get some simple
knobs and I left $200 later without the knobs. But I had some kool
stuff. I even needed SOME of it. NEEDED! HAD TO HAVE IT! Yeah! I
needed ALL of it. Unfortunately, my budget is now blown for the rest of
the year and I don't really have money to buy wood. :-)

OK, you're off the hook for now.

I need to find a way to stop buying gas. In two days I spent $160 on
gas for my cars. $98 for diesel fuel in my pickup and $62 for my car.
Ouch.

An old buddy of mine was working for a motor home manufacturer where
he bought a small water pump. He installed it with a switch in his
trunk and had a 120' inlet hose and 6' outlet. His GTO had the gas cap
under the license plate. His neighbor, a mean guy, parked his morot
home close to my buddy's driveway so the inlet hose reached. When my
buddy needed gas to feed the 3 hungry deuces on the 389 motor, he'd
visit the neighbor's motor home.

I absolutely don't recommend this; instead I recommend installing a
locking gas cap on each of your vehicles. I need to do the same thing
for my new truck. The old Ford has two, one for each tank.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly
is to fill the world with fools.