Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Union productivity..... not!

What it takes is to be an unqualified, uneducated, dumb-**** worker
that
wants to run things. Sounds like you would be perfect for the job.

You are the second most qualifed on this earth, right behind your
union whore buddy, Ronnie.

That would probably be the way you would see it. But as usual your

opinion
is totally worthless. As are you as a person too.

Hawke

That's only your pathetic attempt to make your wasted life worth
something to you, big bird. I haven't seen one post from you discussing
tools, metalworking, or helping anyone with anything. All you ever do
is condemn anyone who disagrees with your sadly twisted view of the
world.

You don't deserve the consideration, but because I'm a nice guy I'll throw
you a bone and explain to you that I read many of the metalworking posts but
I don't originate or comment on them because I don't have a lot of
experience in that area. The areas I comment on are ones I have some
knowledge about. You may have noticed that lots of people in this NG discuss
plenty of issues aside from metal. I learn a lot from people who do have a
lot of experience in metal. That is one reason I am here, to learn something
about metalwork, not to teach. But I also like the other things discussed
and that is why I participate in them and not in others.

Hawke