Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Picture Sizes

Swingman wrote:

"Jack Stein" wrote

I haven't been an OS/2 enthusiast since IBM pulled the plug in the last
century. You have your head further up your ass than I first thought.

Hehe ... sure you haven't ... "last century", eh?

"Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:27:13 AM - I have a few files related to OS/2
that I feel are excellent, and that I use. One is GETSET.CMD, a REXX
Script I wrote to see and manipulate OS/2 OBJECTS. Another is a group of
OS/2 Utilities written by Jonathan De Boyne Pollard. He is an OS/2 Guru,
and if you run OS/2, they are worth grabbing. The rest of the files are all
being used by me, and are top quality software everyone runnning OS/2 should
have, or give an in-depth look-see. You'll find a list and description of
some of my favorite OS/2 files and can down load those you find
interesting."

Having a bit of trouble with the truth, are we Jack?

Chuckle, that was written when I still had an OPUS BBS running on
Fidonet, yes, last century. You still have no clue, and just keep
digging deeper into that dark abyss between your legs. Give your dumb
ass buddy Upscale a kiss whilst up there...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com