Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Dave Platt Dave Platt is offline

Default Epoxy

I need an epoxy that is strong to the point of brittle. I want no flex; it
has to transmit vibration as close to 100% as possible.

Sounds to me as if you're actually looking for stiffness, not
necessarily strength?

I think you'd want to look for (or make) a filled epoxy. A
high-strength epoxy which is loaded up with (e.g.) chopped or milled
fiberglass would be very stiff.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO