Leon

Default Is a radial saw more versitile than a table saw?

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
Leon:
Yes it can be more versatile. I used mine as a hormonal boring machine,

Charlie Self:
Inquiring minds want to know...but are afraid to ask! Whose hormones did

you
bore?

A few years ago we'd come off a pretty nasty project and the
president of the company wanted to acknowledge the hard work
we'd done. His secretary wrote up a nice memo to the effect
and in it was the line, "People of your caliper are hard to
find". Her response was, "It passed the spell check".

UA100

Spell checkers should also be mind readers...