Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default Picture Sizes

Swingman wrote:
LOL ... As an OS/2 enthusiast in the 21st century, it's _you_ who
would be much more familiar with that terrain.

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
I haven't been an OS/2 enthusiast since IBM pulled the plug in the last
century. You have your head further up your ass than I first thought.

Upscale wrote:
That's odd considering that 20% of your website has OS/2 files and OS/2
links on it.

Odd perhaps, but not as odd as you two fools claiming I'm an OS/2
enthusiast in the 21st Century! More over, I've always been a Unix
enthusiast more than anything, and Unix isn't even mentioned on my Web
site. OS/2 simply was windows that worked, unlike any version of
windows released by Gates. It's the operating system everyone that
knows little about computing should be using, instead of Windows.

Did you put your website up last century and then just forget
that it existed?

Yes, put it up last century and see/saw no reason to change it.

If you're not an OS/2 enthusiast like you claim,

I'll claim that OS/2 actually worked as advertised, unlike any version
of windows.

then you're either lying or you need to visit your doctor and be examined for
Alzheimer's.

Your logic is exactly what I would expect from a fool.

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com