Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default My life as an artist

Hi Gerald,

Magnolia is mighty fine, but Chinese Red and Gold Leaf? ...some latter
day carpet bagga must have rode his mule & wagon thru central Jawga.

It would be easy for you to enjoy Robert's great post and just ROTFL.
Don't do that. I know Robert and you are not Robert so please consider
his authoritative advice seriously and follow it closely, except you
might want to omit promoting yourself in the obit section of the "Macon
Telegraph". Follow his advice and you will join that special group of
rcw artists of his caliber.
We all look forward to you joining us.

Don't know if you are a native, but by now you probably have a drawl
anyway. I tried to cheat on Robert's Rules of Art and use my cracker
accent as a hint that I'm of foreign extraction. Didn't work. My
"y'alls" & "ya heah now's" just reinforced the common ideah that all us
Southerners are stupid. I jus hope this here post does a lil somepin to
hush up this here po attitude.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter