Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Picture Sizes

"Jack Stein" wrote in message
. ..
Swingman wrote:

LOL ... As an OS/2 enthusiast in the 21st century, it's _you_ who would

be
much more familiar with that terrain.

I haven't been an OS/2 enthusiast since IBM pulled the plug in the last
century. You have your head further up your ass than I first thought.

Hehe ... sure you haven't ... "last century", eh?

"Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:27:13 AM - I have a few files related to OS/2
that I feel are excellent, and that I use. One is GETSET.CMD, a REXX
Script I wrote to see and manipulate OS/2 OBJECTS. Another is a group of
OS/2 Utilities written by Jonathan De Boyne Pollard. He is an OS/2 Guru,
and if you run OS/2, they are worth grabbing. The rest of the files are all
being used by me, and are top quality software everyone runnning OS/2 should
have, or give an in-depth look-see. You'll find a list and description of
some of my favorite OS/2 files and can down load those you find
interesting."

Having a bit of trouble with the truth, are we Jack?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 3/8/08