Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default Union productivity..... not!

Hawke wrote:
And these are the people you put so much faith in as you constantly

whine
about how lazy and incompetent union people are and how bad the

government
is. Looks to me like the people in business aren't any better. So why

is it
that it's all the time business is so great, business is so great?

Because BUSINESS creates jobs. Governments and unions do not create jobs.

Where'd you get that idea? Because it's wrong. Governments create jobs all
the time. Without the government's help our economy would stink. Unions
don't create jobs, that's true. But they only exist because of exploitation
of workers by management. Any place where workers are treated fairly there
aren't any unions. Want to get rid of unions for good? Make employers pay
their workers a fair rate and create a safe workplace and you'll never see a
union again.

Hawke